It is housed at first floor consisting of about 30,000 books. It is exclusively open for I.Com / B. Com. / M. Com / M.A. Economics students. Books relevant to I.Com / B. Com. / M. Com / M.A. Economics Syllabus are available – besides dailies and periodicals.
The Library has reference books and publications in the field of Accounting, Business Communication, English Language, Business Mathematics and Statistics, Business Taxation, Computer Science, Macro and Micro Economics, Financial Management, Management Sciences, Insurance, Marketing, Mercantile and Labour Laws, Quantitative Techniques for Business and Banking, Allied subjects and religion. An addition to books is made every year to meet the curricula and research needs of students and faculty.
- Students of B. Com. may have in their possession not more than two books at a time.
- Books drawn by borrowers shall be returned not later than the period prescribed on the date slip, pasted at the end of the each volume.
- Books of reference, Encyclopedia, Dictionaries and Current Periodicals are not lent out.
- When more than one student want a book, then it is given in turn. Preference is given to those who have not got before.
A minimum fine of Re.1/= per book for each day will be imposed in case books are kept overdue
- Books should not be mutilated, marked or pages torn out. They must be handled carefully and with clean hands. When borrowing books, students are requested to bring to the notice of the Librarian marks made or any other damage done to the books, otherwise the student who draws the books in the last will be held responsible for the damage.