- Business Statistics & Mathematics
- Computer Application in Business
- Financial Accounting
- Functional English
- Introduction to Business
- Money, Banking and Finance
- Islamic Studies for Muslim students (Ethical Behavior in lieu of Islamic Studies for Non-Muslim Students)
There are total 7 subjects in B.Com Part 1. Each subject consists of 100 marks except Islamic Studies for Muslim students (Ethical Behavior in lieu of Islamic Studies for Non-Muslim Students) for 60 marks paper. Total marks are 760 and passing marks 40 marks consider as qualify exams.
- Advanced Financial Accounting.
- Business Communication & Report Writing.
- Business Law.
- Business Taxation.
- Cost accounting.
- Economics of Pakistan.
- Pakistan Studies.
There are total 8 subjects in B.Com Part 2. Each subject consist 100 marks except Pakistan Studies for 40 marks paper. Total marks are 740 and passing marks 40 marks consider as qualify exams.
SUBJECT WISE DETAIL OF COURSE CONTENTS MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM BELOW LINK: http://pu.edu.pk/images/file/Bcom_Part,I-II(IT).pdf